- Designing audio system configurations for performance pieces to convincingly deal with sound reproduction for complex and demanding shows, musicals and dramas within any performance venue. This is accomplished by using the most suitable microphones, their placement, appropriate control and processing power over the audio signal, amplification, speaker selection and placement.
- Sourcing and booking of sound equipment as required
- Expert set-up of systems: From the smallest in-store promo to a full stadium size rig at any venue as may be required
- Front of house sound engineering
- Monitor engineering
- Booking of additional engineers as required
- Bookings of technical assistants as required
- Vast knowledge and experience in acoustic phenomena, sound equipment and all different microphones, sound transducers and sound production technology.
- Head: Sound Department Durban, Sound Designer, for Playhouse 1999 to 2002. Done sound design for theatre dramas, musicals, and music variety shows where a full symphony orchestra, mass choir, and soloists and electric band all perform together
- Presently sound designer for The King Club/Zulu Jazz Lounge, Durban.
- Done freelance sound engineering for Prosound, Gearhouse, Sibaya Casino, Fantastic Flying Fish Company, Krakatoa Revue Bar and numerous CD launches for Eagle Records
- SABC bursary graduate: HND Electrical Eng T4